Setting Small Goals

Setting goals and staying motivated can be a difficult task sometimes, however accomplishing our small tasks and reaching the goals we set help keep us motivated. That is why I am going to share my goal for today with you and report back tonight with my results. I want you to do the same. Post a comment with something you want to accomplish today, however small or large it may be, then report back with your story. Openly sharing my goals and tasks for the day with you will give me a sort of duty to complete them. I hope that you will participate and do this with me. We all need a little motivation to keep us moving forward :)

Today I plan to eat healthy and cut out that leftover Halloween candy.

I plan to head to the gym.

I will complete an hour of research for a project and another hour for homework.

These are a few things I want to do today. What are your goals and tasks?

P. S. I leave you with a picture of my cat, Fievel, to make you smile!

4 comments:

  1. "I will complete an hour of research for a project and another hour for homework." I'm with you on this one. Also, cleaning up my space. Clutter is so stressful.

    :3 kittttehhhhh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So...I stayed up till 3am doing homework. I actually got quite a few things done yesterday but the gym and research were a long shot. I think I give myself more to do than I'm actually capable of in a day. Maybe I should set goals that I know I can accomplish. How did your tasks go?

      Delete
  2. I need to set goals too! I find that if I make goals, or something to look forward to within the following weeks, or months, my days seem a lot brighter, and more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey I’m Martin Reed,if you are ready to get a loan contact.Mr Benjamin via email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com,WhatsApp:+1 989-394-3740 I’m giving credit to Le_Meridian Funding Service .They grant me the sum 2,000,000.00 Euro. within 5 working days. Le_Meridian Funding Service  is a  group investors into pure loan and debt financing at the  returns of 1.9% to pay off your bills or buy a home Or Increase your Business. please I advise everyone out there who are in need of loan and can be reliable, trusted and capable of repaying back at the due time of funds.

    ReplyDelete