Review: PHYTO Phyto 9 Ultra-Dry Hair Nourishing Day Cream

Where can I buy this?
Ulta
Sephora
Amazon

How much does it cost?
This product retails for $28. You can buy at on Amazon for between $10-25 depending on seller and size.

Pros:
Ingredients - This product contains lots of plant extracts/oils. 
Texture -  This hair cream is very lightweight and thin consistency. Its not oily at all and is great for those with finer hair looking for a hair cream.

Cons:
Price point for this product is rather up there, however I've been on the same tube for the last year, so it ends up definitely being worthwhile and not too expensive.

So what's the verdict? Do you like it?
I love this product. Its great for taming fly-aways, calming frizz, and making your hair much softer and. I have fine hair and found this great for making my hair softer, frizz free, and healthier looking. 

One thing that isn't necessarily a negative attribute but I find important to share is that this isn't really a product meant to heal your hair and make it stronger. While it does detangle your hair, reduce frizz and make it more manageable, I haven't really notices any long term healing benefits to my hair from this. Nonetheless, I love this as a detangled and frizz and fly-away tamer!

Pick this up and try it for yourself. Let me know what you think if you've previously used this product! :)

Check out my review on my YouTube channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment